- Read The Triple-Soy Decaf-Latte Era: How Business and Organization are Fundamentally Transforming by Alpesh Bhatt (Actually I loved this book like candy. And I read it outside on a beach towel.)
- Ran two different Home Depot Errands. (But now our toilet seat has no crack in it. This beats a summer drink with a little umbrella if you ask me.)
- Shopped for clothes. Hate. This. So. Much.
- Saw a movie in an actual movie theatre.
- Got a pedicure.
- Made teriyaki turkey burgers involving more than ten ingredients. (Actually this felt like work but they were delicious.)
True confessions: spending some of this vacation at a conference.